Doesn't this seem a bit excessive?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are clueless. You called for a massive correction at 1260 that would smash 1220. We are now at 1330. You could not make a worse call, and suddenly your "Copper as a leading indicator" idea gets forgotten when it doesn't please you.

And, again, when you predict a -10% ++ move in the entire market, and it goes up almost 6%, you ignore your mistake like it never happened.

#21     Jul 1, 2011
  2. Locutus

Locutus

What is wrong with you? A "buying opportunity" is every second there is an ask. I don't think the ask has been gone at any time.

Just because you're so fearful you need a dip to buy doesn't mean other people won't have more courage ;)

Luckily there's a lot of idiots like you so it's going to go much higher because a lot are waiting to buy or close their bleeding shorts on a dip which could possibly not come for some time.

#22     Jul 1, 2011

3. Notice how he disappears during the sell-offs, then comes back after a few up days and does his chest pounding.

#23     Jul 1, 2011
  4. Locutus

Locutus

Yeah, like all the other pikers who thought it would go down to 1250 so they could buy nice and easy, only to find out a week later it's run away in the most violent way imaginable and they are now left with the option to buy at higher prices or stay out of the action.

I really don't have much sympathy for you either. I think you know why.

#24     Jul 1, 2011
  5. luisHK

luisHK

Was it at the same time Bicycleboy officially declared the USD rally open, a couple of weeks ago, when 1euro was 1.41USD :D

I would look it up but I decided to put him on ignore, it gets tiring to read the same outlook post after post no matter the market situation.

Unfortunately closed a laaarge position in Carrefour at the beginning of this rally and missed quite a bit of it. Still managed to finish June out of the red and am still very slightly leveraged long , closing slowly a few positions to possibly get unleveraged on tuesday, and see from there, as all End of quarter, 1st day of the month, long week end holidays will be over.

#25     Jul 1, 2011
  6. Bob111

Bob111

i thought even Stevie Wonder can see this:

• iwm.png
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
    #26     Jul 1, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow, I looked at your blog - if you're wrong, you're going to get slaughtered. You're positioning yourself for corrections in all risk categories and currencies, eh...

#27     Jul 1, 2011
  8. luisHK

luisHK

He's actually been making the same calls since at least last summer... makes one wonder if he has any position at all.

#28     Jul 1, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, you obviously don't understand support levels, or how to trade them. I fail to see how I can be a moron for identifying a support level, and I fail to see any discussion of entry and exit points on any trade. But there is a poster claiming there was no entry point there, and there was clearly a potential entry point in the low 1260s for short term traders.

Personally, I find summer markets choppy. I'm pretty sure this fall will be a better opportunity.

#29     Jul 1, 2011
  10. Locutus

Locutus

I'm not your buddy, pal.

Anyway, fair enough you didn't list any entries, but I bet those RIMM shares of yours looked pretty good at 70 bucks a few months ago didn't they?

#30     Jul 1, 2011