Doesn't anyone remember 2000?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Oct 11, 2007.

1. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Really the Dow is at an all time high dont u think we should come back 500-700 points them make a new high like the makets been doing the last 100 years. Stock PE's are cheap now cheaper than 2000. The high PE'S get it then we go back.. "remember greed and fear and with the market Greed come first....:cool:

#11     Oct 11, 2007
  2. Damn right! Sick of the no volatility crap.

Market takes the stairs up and the elevator down.

#12     Oct 11, 2007
  3. Yup...that's exactly what i mean. You guys are too fuckin ignorant.

#13     Oct 11, 2007
  4. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Market Crash ? Not until the jobs market goes under. Housing is very small part of GDP.
    Market Correction.. I agree..
    Some stocks like Bidu Crash.. China stocks deflate.
    stocks like P&G will be fine.. The Global picture as of today is intact..

#14     Oct 11, 2007
  5. Got 'em. Won't have 'em for long though.
    Think that for the rest of the year, volatility is king. Neither a bull nor a bear be.
    Unless you wanna get creamed, of course.

#15     Oct 11, 2007
  6. i remember 2000. we hit a new high in march,sold off and then rallied in the summer. we then got pounded in october when everyone and their mother warned. we would then get nasty short covering rallies and all the so-called pro's would say we bottomed. i remember JNPR ar 240,BRCM and PMCS at 240. MSTR was 800 and QCOM was 700. come to think of it,why the "F" does everyone call it an internet bubble? i can name 100 companies that had nothing to do with the net.

#16     Oct 11, 2007
  7. Are you living under a rock?! THe housing bubble popped, BOND YIELDS ARE GOING UP, and the dollar has cratered.

Time to wake up.

#17     Oct 11, 2007
  8. LOL yup! Exactly.

#18     Oct 11, 2007
  9. qcom never hit 700.

#19     Oct 11, 2007
  10. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Come to NYC show me were the "housing" market crash'd... the country has pockets lke Maimi that went wild. Not the entire country. Is there a bubble here ? I would say so but I see no housing crash in the NYC area...

#20     Oct 11, 2007