does your GRPN curve?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Nov 3, 2011.

1. read this carefully

#31     Nov 7, 2011
  2. Its a simple equation. All the flippers are coming out of the stock. I don't think this transaction can be judged for the next thirty days when research is allowed to come up. Its in the quiet period.

They raised capital and will most likely start an acquisition strategy to gain more revenue long term. Coupons have been around for years and there will not be a change. I say if its t plus 3 then the the extension then after the real trading begins.

Im not a beleieber but I think that a Justin Beiber coupon on Groupon would make a great revenue generator. Its that easy to make money from a product that costs nothing to make.

#32     Nov 7, 2011
  3. a Beiber coupon? for what , a pubic hair?

here, something for you et pedos

[​IMG]

something tells me 1/2 his fans are 64 year old men

#33     Nov 7, 2011

4. You are right. Even you will be a fan when your grpn stock is 300 and you own 1000 shares and you have an extra 150k in the bank after transferring the rest into a margin account.

If you're a 64 year old person who doesn't understand the new markets coming then how can you invest. Old men who listen to young women stay fresh and fit. Mr. Beiber represents a new buying group. They have less money to spend and understand the value of saving money via any means necessary. if you can find me a CLK mercedes coupon please let me know.

#34     Nov 7, 2011
  5. #35     Nov 7, 2011
  6. Stick to the issues. Grpn is a good investment and for now is not a good trade. What makes a trader successful is knowing the difference. You take a good investment and watch it and when there is uncertainty then its time to trade it.

I can't make an informed decision until the quiet period is over and 45 days after that so I will revisit it in 90 days. The difference between a real investor and a fake trader is shown when they each take the stand. :)

#36     Nov 7, 2011
  7. Only the bard could paper trade a loss. Maybe groupon will have a clown shoes discount coming up. Hopefully free shipping so you dont have to ride your bmx to pick it up.

#37     Nov 7, 2011
  8. by of a lifetime

#38     Nov 8, 2011
  9. bye of a lifetime

#39     Nov 8, 2011
  10. in?

#40     Nov 8, 2011