Does your broker help you be profitable ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Humpy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. I'm not in the business anymore, but I still have a few former clients that thank me for getting them into stocks and most importantly, for getting them into bonds when they turned 50 years of age.

yes, not many commodity traders are still alive financially. Some of them went broke, others have gone on to create successful businesses.

#21     Nov 11, 2012
  2. Humpy

Humpy

This broker below is on the right track imho but there is room for improvement

#22     Nov 12, 2012
  3. yes, I'm definately not that confident anymore. I did my time. Close to margin, make it or break it everyday, flat on the close, glued to the screen watching every tick. That's why I say I never needed any indicators, I was watching every tick, I already knew what the rsi and the ema were going to look like, what's the point of looking at them? And I wasn't that young, already middle age when I was day trading. And in the back of my mind was this voice, "This is how you end up when you make bad decisions when you are young."

It finally paid off, now I don't have to do that anymore.

#23     Nov 12, 2012
  4. Humpy

Humpy

Some brokers have incorporated ninja trader and MT4/5 into their platform. The ones that get left behind will fail.

#24     Nov 12, 2012