Does Xenith work with Eikon API

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by AndyM, Mar 19, 2019.

1. AndyM

AndyM

2. Yes it does, both the Com based api (32bit only) and the .net api. And your statement is incorrect. They don't say it does not work. They say that they don't support xenith because xenith clients are not Eikon clients. That is what they literally replied to your question in the developer forum

AndyM likes this.
  3. AndyM

AndyM

Thank you for your input

4. Stef42

Stef42

GRULSTMRNN, I am struggling with Xenith and the API.
    I am looking for historical data.
    I manage to run the C# COM example, but they pull fundamental or real data, don't manage to get historical data.
    And using the .net API, that does explicetely provide historical data acess, connection to the terminal is always refused.

Have you tried/managed to get historical data yourself ?

Thx

5. Yes I did/do, but because I sold the API I wrote that wraps around the Eikon .Net API (which is not trivial as you may have already realized), I am unable to provide any further information. If I remember correctly, there should be a VS solution/project that contains examples of all functionalities of the .Net API. And I recommend you to not make a big deal out of this with Eikon support staff because otherwise the access for Xenith clients may just be shut down.