does this market seem manipulated???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dac8555, Dec 1, 2006.

1. i am making 1,000-1,500 a day and yes the markets are manipulated----they always have been...always will----human nature----if somebody has an edge they exploit it----whether you lose money or make money is one issue------whether the markets are manipulated is another---------MM`S (WO ARE AGREGIOUS--and there are a lot of them that have been fired or indicted) they manipulate------they can only make examples of the worst-----they all do it-----------traders got caught manipulating the bond market 2 weeks ago..........give me a break you naive et`s----they don`t enforce the failure to deliver naked shorts (sec)......of course......g-sachs low level people got caught with he grandma cashing in on otm options--------who do you think they learned that "if you ain`t cheatin...you ain`t trying attitude from----the higher ups----these are proven case------------not the gripes of losing traders=======just imagine how many go undiscovered........or are too numerous to even investigate-----its like hertz was just taken private and brought back in less than a year--------------what a joke--------shareholders got screwed on that one----------everything about wallstreet is crooked....but if you enforced things too heavily...markets wouldn`t be very liquid------so here is a trade-off------but just learn to work around the manipulation to your benefit-----

#21     Dec 2, 2006
  2. hels02

hels02

So by that logic, Blue, wouldn't that mean it would make more sense moving with the 'herd', since there's more protection in numbers?

You're the one shorting everything (if you're 'sky is falling' bear talk is how you really feel), why do you do it if you know it's moving up thru manipulation?

You make $1,000 to $1500 every single day? Then you are up $300K for this year on just trading? What principal amount did you start with?

#22     Dec 2, 2006
  3. This "Blue Streek" is a true nutcase, disregard whatever he says. He used to go by "Porgie" and then some other name. Illegible jibberish is this guy's game.

#23     Dec 2, 2006
  4. The inexperienced, the scared, the bad trader, the perma-bear and the word manipulate. I wouldn't be suprised if the markets are manipulated, in fact i'd be suprised if they wasn't. But here's the facts...we're in a bull market and people prefer the upside.

#24     Dec 2, 2006
  5. #25     Dec 2, 2006
  6. I agree with some here that knowing if the markets are manipulated or not is irrelevant. I do not see why those markets would be any different than many human activities that we see on a regular basis, be in politics, business, even private lifes. There are a lot of lies, deceits, abuse of power in real life, especially when money is concerned.
    What really matters is for us to take advantage of it, by understanding those markets dynamics, manipulated or not. We do not need to worry about it, we just need to be on the right side of the trade.

#26     Dec 2, 2006
  7. lmao:D

#27     Dec 2, 2006
  8. Livermore in-a-nutshell: Know the game; play the game.

#28     Dec 2, 2006
  9. This was touted as a short squeeze:)D )

A Bit of Speculative Excess

By Rev Shark

About this article:
    We have a positive but pretty quiet day, with nothing major going on. The bulls still have the wind at their backs and are holding things up. The buyers seem to be aggressive at times but a little skittish as they debate whether to chase some of these stocks that have made tremendous moves. One stock of particular interest today is eFuture (EFUT). This stock was at 11 a week ago and is trading up 18.50 points to 48 at present, which is a market cap of about $120 million. The stock is a China-based software company that has revenue of about $5 million. Obviously this stock is not trading on fundamentals. It is a massive short squeeze/momentum play. What is interesting is that I can't recall seeing a move of this magnitude since the bubble days, when things like Ktel Records and Egghead Software went nuts...

Plays like these will make you physically ill until you get an unemotional system in place.

btw: You doubled your speculative cash in two weeks?

Good job!

#29     Dec 2, 2006
  10. this market is mad , too many traders too many hedge funds, too many shorts probably and then a bunch of dumb sheeps but the dumb sheeps win !

markets go straight up with few or no pullbacks then drop out of the blue. Impossible to short stock indexes, any time it looks like a shorting opp, S&P squeezes 10 points higher until the shorts are out , any time it looks like it breaks support it flies right back up with mutual fund sheeps buying with abandon

A big flushout is due but probably this climactic run has more to go and since the Fed does not want to fight asset inflation only wage inflation it could take a long time for the flushout to take place maybe never, it wil come in the form of a slow dead, the end of trading in overcrowded markets

#30     Dec 2, 2006