Does the West need to actively and massively kill all Muslims?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, Sep 8, 2010.

1. >80% of Americans approved of Bush back then too. He killed a lot more innocent civilians than Bin Laden.

Maybe you could list the % of muslims who have committed terrorist acts?

It's like looking at Nazi party votes in 1933 and then concluding that something nasty has to happen to all Germans, just because they are German. Again, like AAA I would wager your personal experience with civilised muslims is very slim. You seem to think that the ones you met while in the IDF are representative of all of them. They're about as representative as Belfast catholics during the Troubles are of catholics worldwide.

#81     Sep 11, 2010
  2. #82     Sep 11, 2010
  3. Yannis

Yannis

#83     Sep 13, 2010
  4. The question we have to ask is do we want that here?

Unlike all the editorials I read this weekend, it has nothing to do with "islamaphobia", ignorance, intolerance, etc. It is merely a question of do we want to deal with what has followed muslim immigration throughout europe? It seems to me we have enough problems. Why import more?

#84     Sep 13, 2010
  5. Hombre, well said.
    @Oktiri:
    I have no idea what a "real" muslim is (as you call yourself), but I happen to live beside a million of them and I can tell you that the vast majority (seriously, about 80%) of those I have encountered are intolerant, short fused, hateful, vengeful, and just plain pathetic excuse for human beings.
    If you want to tell me they are "bad" muslims and you are a "good" one, that's fine. But they probably would say the same about you. What makes your version more "real" then theirs?

#85     Sep 13, 2010