Does the West need to actively and massively kill all Muslims?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I really don't know how you get from my suggestion that we stop muslim immigration to genocide.

All I'm saying is that islam is more than a religion. It is a political system with religious overtones. Like communism, it is totally incompatible with our Constitution and our values of tolerance and pluralism. A quick scan of the international news shows that muslims almost never coexist peacefully with other cultures. Why import that kind of problem? The growing problems in europe just confirm the wisdom of stopping muslim immigration before they reach a critical mass.

I don't have answers for all the world's problems, but it just seems sensible to me to avoid them when they are avoidable. This one is.

#31     Sep 9, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Hah, the Christians asked for 9-11 on 4-13!

#32     Sep 9, 2010
  3. Simple, they come here and follow the laws of the land. If you feel the need to burn your daughter cause she has a boyfriend, that will first degree murder. If there are riots in the streets over it, then call the riot cops. Armed and dangerous people should be treated as armed and dangerous, but praying to the East five times a day is not grounds to shut our borders.

#33     Sep 9, 2010
  4. Word is on saturday the FBI could arrest him for violating federal hate crime statues.

#34     Sep 9, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Me thinkum white man speak with forked tongue.

#35     Sep 9, 2010
  6. Try the word symbolism. Religion lives for it ...like Alice. Surprised noones invoked the term "political correctness" in this.

#36     Sep 9, 2010
  7. I was expecting that.

#37     Sep 9, 2010
  8. The reason for that is that P&R is a group of people who believe that freedom of speech is sacred.

There is no political correctness here. Thank goodness.

#38     Sep 9, 2010
  9. FBI gave him a visit today now out on CNN.

He will not be burning anything this saturday.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.burning/index.html?hpt=T1

The FBI visited Jones at the Dove Center on Thursday, according to Jeffrey Westcott, special agent in charge of the Jacksonville, Florida, bureau. The FBI also visited him a few weeks ago, he said, but would not say what was discussed.

#39     Sep 9, 2010
  10. I suppose this will end up with non muslims in America engaging in a civil war with each other over the Quran.

#40     Sep 9, 2010