Does the West need to actively and massively kill all Muslims?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So in that sense you don't care if they burn our flag... ?

#11     Sep 8, 2010
  2. Our country should welcome them, but once they start to cluster together, and try to start their own form of government, then its considered treason and they will have to accept the harsh penalties that come with that. To keep them in check let it be known that anyone committing treason can have his and his immediate families total assets taken over by the government and the family banished from the united states. When you know your family could suffer from your actions, you are 100 times less likely to commit violent acts.

#12     Sep 8, 2010
  3. Maybe I should clarify; I wasn't expressing <i>pity</i> for those millions of people will feel real pain from the burning of some paper... I was just trying to explain to you how they feel, and how their entire thought process is so considerably different from yours, due to cultural indoctrination.

Understanding how one's enemy thinks is better than <i>not</i> understanding, am I wrong?

#13     Sep 8, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You do have a point there. Half the world governments are behaving like Neville Chamberlain.

[​IMG]

#14     Sep 8, 2010
  5. Thanks for your clarification. Personally, I don't care what or how they "think," so long as they are not crushing somebody else's freedom.

#15     Sep 8, 2010
  6. As usual Rearden makes a great post. However, we can't go around appeasing those crazy bastards. Petraus should get a big pile of their books, throw a match on them and call in an airstrike when they come out of their caves to put out the book fire. I think that Preacher in Florida is just a drunk old redneck. I hope he wipes his ass with the pages and then jacks himself with a koran closed over his pecker before lighting them up.

:cool:

#16     Sep 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

It occurs to me that, given we won't be able to change a billion muslim minds by Saturday, and assuming that raving crazies among them will attack if korans are burned, that there's a strong chance we could save American boys' lives abroad by simply killing everyone at that Florida church before they burn the books. Of course, it would have to be civilians who do it, since the 1st amendment prohibits the gov from doing it...

#17     Sep 8, 2010
  8. #18     Sep 8, 2010
  9. As a (sometimes) good Catholic, I do get the occasional old-timey urge to roast some marshmallows over some burning heretics...
    That it might help save some of our soldiers' lives would be a bonus.

#19     Sep 8, 2010
  10. I have no problem with that at all. Subversion of our duly elected government is ground for expulsion or death. As soon as that is proven by our justice dept, let the round-ups begin!

#20     Sep 9, 2010