Does the N. Korean missle test affect the Markets tommorow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ang_99, Jul 4, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Jul 4, 2006
  2. I am sure it will impact the market. Fear seems to drive prices in the past 6 months. The result of this recent test will be nothing compared to whatever move comes next.

Look at USD/JPY.

-Kastro

#12     Jul 4, 2006
  3. I'm selling everything. Those dog eating bastards are going to kill us all.

#13     Jul 4, 2006
  4. Why

Hey if someone wants to send a missile over here, I for one am not going to die cowering in my house like a bitch.

I expect my government to send a couple of B-1 bombers over there and nuke those "dog eating bastards" right into the next space time continuum.

In fact, why the hell wait? I think we ought to take the initiative and drop a couple of 20 kiloton firecrackers on their ass tonight? I think that would provide an appropriate fireworks display over the North Korean capital. Perhaps we could get the pilots to play the "1812 Overture" as they pull the "charlie handle" :p

Best Regards Koreans

Steve

#14     Jul 4, 2006

5. :eek: :eek: :D

#15     Jul 4, 2006
  6. Dr Strangelove? :D

#16     Jul 4, 2006
  7. nampooya

nampooya

Steve's scenario would certainly wake up the Iranians(then again,extremist muslim faiths?)

#17     Jul 4, 2006
  8. [​IMG]

*Excuse my piss poor modeling, 10 minutes of work doesn't come out as quality stuff*

:p

I should have thrown in some water and a llittle island of japan and usa off in the distance with flag polls, I will get working on that one!

Good stuff, but then I got to be sure to create when the USA bombs the hell out of North Korea.

------------

I love that movie, I actually bought a video game for it, War Games, I bought the video game about 6 or more years ago and the movie came with it, too bad it is on VHS, I'd watch it if I still had a VHS player.

Hopefully the game doesn't become reality....

I say markets go lower anyways, just makes you think about nuclear war, can't feel too good.

#18     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Don't you dare sell treasury bonds.....you will regret it....

#19     Jul 4, 2006
  10. I think MacAruther was planning on dropping some nukes on Russia, China and N.Korea back during the Korean war, to end the cold war right then and there. I wonder what would have happened.

Anyway...
    There's a puppet master behind the monster. Playing us all like fools.

Who gains the most by having attention focused on a crazy nation like N.Korea? I'll give ya a hint, it's the largest populated country on Earth and starts with a C.... C-H-I-N-A!

They are the main reason it even exists and it still serves their purpose very well today. Too bad for the N.Koreans.

Yeah the usual, buy gold, maybe some oil, look into defense stocks.

#20     Jul 5, 2006