Does the left REALLY believe this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alfonso, Nov 13, 2002.

1. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

Did you ever stop to think that the redistribution that so worries most of you is indeed fact, but it goes in the opposite direction. From working class to upper class.

Any money received by the lower class welfare recipient is spent on basics - food, housing, utilities. The recipient is left with but fond memories. The upper class who owns the slum housing, the food plant, and the public utilities, actually pocket the proceeds. Some of which they employ to spread lies and foster hate between the lower class and the working class.

It's not a pretty picture, but it's true.

#21     Nov 13, 2002
  2. John, tell me you're kidding. And yes I do like bowling.

#22     Nov 13, 2002
  3. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

Better still, point out where I am wrong.

#23     Nov 13, 2002
  4. you're not making any friends here alonso...

#24     Nov 13, 2002
  5. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

Point well taken, alfonso. You have been pushed to the limit with this insult. May I suggest that you take your business to Yahoo at once!

#25     Nov 13, 2002
  6. Actually, bungrider, I've had the pleasure of making the acquintance of a couple of sociable members of this board already. Your concern over the matter, however, is noted and appreciated.

Obviously I have raised issues quite dear to you. If only you could learn to express your disagreement a tad more amicably you might find your audience better prepared to hear your case.

#26     Nov 13, 2002
  7. Alfonso's posts are hardly indicative of moronic behavior.

More hate speech from the left, I assume? I though it was the right that is supposed to be mean-spirited? It seems like all the vitriole comes from Hollywood and the libs out on the left(ist) coast.

#27     Nov 13, 2002