Does the Jack Hershey Method work?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Kin, Aug 3, 2008.

1. rawfist

rawfist

Perhaps the Jackobites are waking up to the old fraud at last :p

#61     Sep 5, 2008
  2. #62     Sep 5, 2008
  3. rawfist

rawfist

I think it was a typo.. Jack made a 100 dollars in one million days :p

#63     Sep 5, 2008
  4. The Spyder system at collective2 is up $3000/contract in 3 weeks. The Sharpe ratio is nearly 10. Not bad for a Hershey system i'd say....... and it's popularity is big too, I'd say the subscribers to it are probably making more money than the detractors, just my hunch :D

You guys should pony up the cost for a subscription and kick back and relax with some income.

#64     Sep 5, 2008
  5. Oh please... it's only trading one contract and after 94 trades in 3 weeks it's up a whopping $1,934 after commissions. Big popularity you say? Bullshit again, it's only been viewed 104 times which is nothing for that site. Only a jackass would hold that turd up as a shining example. Let's see how long it takes to blow up like the two systems he's been trading longer.

BTW...where's the $1 million Jack was going to make in 100 days starting with $10 thousand?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

#65     Sep 5, 2008
  6. rawfist

rawfist

Well hunch again Fraccy, they are all too petrified to trade real money because the system is so subjective and inconsistent.. Spyder can't even afford a decent pair of dress shoes for functions.. he is Mr Paper

#66     Sep 5, 2008