Does the Jack Hershey Method work?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Kin, Aug 3, 2008.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

get in line, Mr Black also wants to be on the list but got denied. :D

#51     Aug 14, 2008
  2. My compliments!
    Your's is the most intelligent and insightful post I have ever read, in terms of having the actual substance.
    You're hitting all the right spots.

You're also very good at hitting where it hurts the most.

The quote above is the 'guru quality' material. If you plan to start your own following - make sure our paths do not cross. I am beginning to see a great value in the advice: "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

#52     Aug 16, 2008
  3. rom anus......

Thank you for your (above average intelligence) response in lieu of your comrade Swordsman. However if your attempt was for it to go over my lil head, it actually hit me below my feathery balls.

Heres my proverb to you:

Better to remain thirsty, then to drink the Kool-aid.

cheers

#54     Aug 17, 2008
  4. I do not have comrades.

Thank you. A very good proverb indeed. Unfortunately, some people (yours truly included) need to drink enough of it to realize how true it is.

Keep up the good work. And remember, if you plan on starting your own little flock of followers - make sure you don't find yourself crossing the road in front of my car. I don't break for gurus.

P.S. You do have my respect for laying off a sick man.

#55     Aug 17, 2008
  5. Here's the system for you:
    That's it. You set for life. No need for thousands of hours watching the screen.
    You're will be f*cking rich in 40 years. And if you won't, it's your own f*cking fault. Who knows, may be in 40 years you will "get it", as one of the posters here said, and if you won't, you just have to accept that.
    Enjoy the recipe. It's free, just like the rest of this f*cking website.

#56     Aug 17, 2008
  6. And just how the f*ck do you know. You're supposed to trade it for 40 years to find out.

#57     Aug 17, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

Your membership in PureTick is making some life-altering impact to you.

#58     Aug 17, 2008
  8. rawfist

rawfist

Hmmmm the Jackobites are not defending Hershey anymore now that he hasn't posted in 3 weeks

Seems all we had to do was cut off the head to shut up these losers that can't think for themselves or develop their own method :p

#59     Aug 28, 2008
  9. Apparently Jack can't get his "method" to work.

At the Oct 2006 meeting he told his IBD group that he was going to turn $10 thousand into $1 million in 100 days -- starting that night. And that he would post updates on Elite Trader.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember him doing that.

#60     Sep 4, 2008