Does speed of market/momentum actually matter?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by iamnewuser911, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Fibonacci theory is bogus

#31     Apr 9, 2017
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No. it has no bearing. Price can move with little volume or not move with bundles of volume.

#32     Apr 9, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

How's this - I don't fuckin' care about "your theory".

#33     Apr 10, 2017
    i960 and comagnum like this.
  4. %%
    I see why you write that,Buy1Sell2. WHY?? Because plenty of uptrend$ + downtrend$ work on average , above av volume, below average volume. But i like it.

#34     Apr 26, 2017
  5. how do you fill a trade with open interest and volume 0?

#35     Apr 27, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

this questioning is off topic .

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    #36     Apr 27, 2017
  7. "everything in relation to price is reference point onto itself..."

.. main thing is money management when those reference points are telling you something. Its like a ball hurled into a zero G multifaceted box, that bounces from one face to the next, thats all price is... some of those 'faces' become transparent and ball goes through into another multifaceted box..adhering to some facets and not to others.

..some of those boxes are much larger and ball travels much longer and farther. The momentum its thrown into the box/speed/velocity gives it energy enough to break into other larger boxes.

#37     Apr 27, 2017
  8. it's relative to your statement. Without volume there are no trades. But you say volume is not helpful. Good luck on trading underlying with 0 volume.

#38     Apr 27, 2017
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

your commentings are off topic with regard to volume analysis. Stop being obtuse and bellicose.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    #39     Apr 27, 2017
    justrading likes this.
  10. You statement on volume is as relative as my statement. Seems like your missing the point. Or don't understand analysis or momentum trading, or both. FYI momentum trading has increased volume.

#40     Apr 27, 2017