Does smoking pot enhance your trading performance?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NanoTick, Jun 4, 2006.

1. MARTIN! Forgot your meds?

#31     Jun 6, 2006
  2. am always high when tradin' in a way or another and frankly i feel relaxed and at ease...anxiety levels are reduced and i can keep fear/greed instincts under control...prob is that i cannot find any decent solid anymore and i am not a fun of green :( any1 can help me out?

tia :p

#32     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Daily smoker. Not in excess though. Two or three one hitters after 4pm and then its 30 minutes on the elliptical machine for some unwind time.

If you guys didn't know it Cannabis is a performance enhancer. I`m quite athletic and whenever I smoke and hit the trails or go swimming I can notice a discernable difference. I dont get fatigued and can go longer and harder than when I dont. Also my pre and post exercise stretching is easier.

As far as trading, I tried it a few times but didn't feel comfortable. But I think that is because when you smoke in the morning the effects are much more overwhelming than late in the day.

FYI, I hate booze.....thats a real drug. A homewrecker and life taker.

#33     Jun 6, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Not anymore, had to quit back in 96 due to police pressure.

#34     Jun 6, 2006
  5. nlslax

nlslax

That'll do it...:(

#35     Jun 6, 2006
  6. Maybe you ought to look up the difference between "their" and "there". If you used the terms properly, your posts would be easier to understand.

#36     Jun 7, 2006
  7. You could have pointed out my error in a half joking way instead of the condescending manner you have expressed yourself in. Not only that, but you haven't even attempted to make any contributions to this thread, you just came on here to point out a spelling mistake? What gives?

#37     Jun 7, 2006
  8. volente_00

volente_00

#38     Jun 15, 2006
  9. #39     Jun 15, 2006
  10. I have been thinking about buying a new vanity...hmmmm

#40     Jun 15, 2006