Does Russia want a nuclear war?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Apr 28, 2022.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Question.
    Granted all I see is the occasional news clip on one of the networks, but the other day I saw Zelenski walking out of this stately building (in Kiev I assume) to shake hands with Mitch McConnel. He did the same photo-op thing from the same building with Pelosi.

Now granted I don't think Putin would want to take out some of our big players, not a good idea, but I wonder why he lets that build remain standing if that's where Zelenski works. Doesn't he want him dead? Or has that changed?

But why hasn't he hit that building with one of his hypersonics?
    Obviously minimizing collateral civilian damage is not high on his list of priorities.
    There must be more to it than that eh?

#21     May 15, 2022
  2. Could be he knows too much and may sing if in Russian custody,

or just how Russians do business to validate nagotations or terms of surrender.

As a natural contrarian i am more surprised that these azov guys holed up in the tunnels in Mariupol did not put a hit on him.
    Could be like a mafia,to take out top guy you not only need to talk to your guys,but also get OK from other mafia families and they don't want that.I mean in relation to internal Ukrainian politics,because Russia has its own reason.

We can speculate as we like,the truth is we will never know.

From photos he looks more tired,which means he is worried his own will take him out.When Boris Johnson was in Kiev i carefully looked at faces of Zellensky's bodyguards and i don't think these guys are Ukrainian accept one very tall guy who always walks meter behind him.
    In that country life does not mean much,i never been there.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    #22     May 15, 2022
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

I mean, I have no idea,but one thing I'm pretty sure of, there's way more going on than we know.
    So many things just don't add up.
    Time will prove me right on this.
    "On what?"
    I don't know.
    But too many things just don't make sense.
    Anyone here who falls in line and just buys what we're told---- uh-uh. Too many pieces missing.
    Imo at least.
    Reeks of corruption on all sides.
    I bet someday I'll be proven right.

#23     May 15, 2022
  4. Maybe the Russians estimated when things will go bad one of these crazies will send Zelensky to a meeting with Bandera LOL

#24     May 16, 2022