Does Ron Paul have a chance to get GOP nomination?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Sep 9, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got a full 20 IQ points on you but am a little fatter, 14%. Below that number I start getting colds and flu etc so that is my threshold.

That IQ number was measured in kindergarten and they said it would have been higher if they could get me to sit still. They said it would be much higher when I was an adult. This was related to me by my mother for whatever that is worth. I thought IQ was a number that remained the same your whole life but evidently it is not. Btw my mom is supposed to be 175+ putting her in a very small group of people in the world, statistically 4 standard deviations from the mean. My dad is in the 130s.

You made your point however. No need for me to treat you like a child. You're an intelligent adult (and an athlete as well) and I will stop. My point was that just because you believe something doesn't make it "right" in the universal sense. Same for my beliefs.

I happen to agree with your assertion that we should not be trying to turn Kabul or Baghdad into the East Village. Those places are going to remain backwards no matter how much money is pissed away on them.

#11     Sep 10, 2011