Does Ron Paul have a chance to get GOP nomination?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Seriously, he's the only guy who has a clue to fix this mess.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd say he has a chance. Just not much of one.

3. pspr

pspr

Sure he does. It's called "slim to none". All the other candidates could come down with malaria leaving Paul the winner. :)

4. You are right, but that is the main reason why he has no chance. Nobody wants to hear the truth and nobody wants to make sacrifices. Americans are happy to lap up any bs as long it looks rosy and dandy.
    Just a bunch of stupid fat fucks.

5. Wouldn't matter.

The MSM would rag on him non-stop. And we all know the average couch-potato, tit-sucking parasite in America gets his/her important info from the tube.

Nevertheless, I'll be voting for him again.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So it is the truth because you declare it to be so?
    So you have an IQ of 200 and 0% body fat? Wow.

7. No, it is the truth because it is the truth.
    Like: Stupid fat fucks shall not rebuild every fucking shithole on earth with taxpayers money.

No, 139 and 12%, You ? Wild guess is yours is 35% ...

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Speaking of stupid, do you still believe that 5 people could have rigged up the twin towers and WTC 7 for demolition within 2 days?

10. Difference between you and I is that i know what is possible and you don't.
    It could be rigged in less than one day but the way it collapsed required more work.
    If you just want to blow it up, take the bottom floor out and it will go down but will not stay in the footprint like ALL of those "collapsed" buildings.
    Speaking of stupid, how are you this morning ?

#10     Sep 10, 2011