Does Obama really have a law degree?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 1, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Admittedly I've lambasted the buffoon for his inept stupidity and inability to speak without assistance but you are correct. I'd sure like to see an end to all the ultimately useless talk.

Here's one possible "solution".

By my count we only need 535 rounds to kick things off and start with a clean slate. For roughly $370 US dollars we could save this country trillions and
    more importantly we might, just maybe save our future.

Of course in all likely hood we'll just keep arguing over stupid shit and watch as our country continues getting flushed down the toilet. Even assisting the perpetrators by re-electing them over and over.

And no all you panty waist bleeding hearts don't need to call the FBI or Homeland Security.

I'm not dumb enough to start a one man war I can't win. I'd need to be joined by millions of fellow tax paying citizens. Anything less and I/we would just be written off as fanatics and imprisoned with the sodomites.

#11     May 2, 2009
  2. If you think the FBI and Homeland Security is not going to investigate and monitor a person posting threads like the one below, keep posting...

#12     May 2, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

The left and the courts.. wow. What they do with the courts is to institute the Commie Manifesto into law and then they defend it with further cases based on what they implemented..

The ACLU was started by commies and nothing has changed afaik. There is no way that a politician can be elected running as a commie so they are few in number and frustrated.. they look for other ways, they find it in the legal system... they use media to take what they legislate from the courts and sell it to America as being what Americans want. I really think that if everybody put their party propaganda aside, shut off their TV's and thought about what they really want it would be their rights as defined in the Constitution and not some Marxist bullshit that has been demonstrated to be an abject failure everywhere on the planet in all of history..

#13     May 2, 2009
  4. No, you are just dumb enough to post this crap.

You have the right to keep silent, but apparently not the ability. Thank God for the ignore button.

#14     May 2, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

stare decisis was not followed regarding the institution of the income tax. It was rejected by the supreme court, affirmed by a lower court and they went ahead with it....

This whole thing of opening our books for the "ruling magistrates" to look at once a year is bullshit. The commies that are all concerned about right to privacy issues never fight for our privacy in that regard, ever...

#15     May 3, 2009
  6. Yes he does.
    That is why he ( and his other "buddies" ) are some of the most MORONIC posters on ET.

#16     May 3, 2009
  7. Did Landis82 actually say this? Pot meet kettle.

#17     May 3, 2009