Does Obama hate Whitey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 6, 2008.

Does Obama hate white people?

1. Yep. When he's Prez, Whitey is in for some deep shit.

17 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. No. He's just messin' around in his book and Coulter has misquoted him.

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Not sure.

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. To make the point simple. Obama chooses to ignore possibility that his mother was concerned for her son having (a friend )who was busted for drugs. Not a black white issue from his mama, a (DRUG ISSUE) How can Obama perceive this as his mothers racism when the white women married a black man? How? Because he takes the issue of racism (and yes it does exist) and uses it falsely to his advantage. That is his distorted view to feed off the hate of blacks of whites. Effective to get the black vote though.

#11     Apr 7, 2008
  2. How is it "sad"? It is what it is. Do you think Coulter would be going after Condi? Or Powell? Or Keyes or Watts?

If Obama wasn't black he'd be an unknown. His entire political life revolves around his color. Too bad he's never accomplished a single thing in politics other than winning a couple of elections. His record: ZERO.

#12     Apr 7, 2008
  3. So now it's a dirty trick to quote his own words? We know he felt it was very unfair to quote Rev. Wright's own words, but hisown are off limits too?

That doesn't leave a lot to discuss, does it?

#13     Apr 7, 2008
  4. you guys are worried about crap.... the serious problems with obama are who his handlers are. does the name brzezinski ring a bell? go read his books.. he talks about US hegemony... then talks about how this ends. go look it up.... it is so refreshing.

but you idiots sit here arguing about whitey... wake up you dumbasses.

#14     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Well, i guess that shows he has a lot of class, ann coulter is a hate filled bag of bones.

c

#15     Apr 7, 2008
  6. Do not underestimate the "crap" of Obamas feelings towards people of his own country. These "crap" small isues in the big picture are at the root of who he is.

#16     Apr 7, 2008
  7. i'm sorry if you are sincere but you just have no idea what i am talking about.

#17     Apr 7, 2008
  8. You dismiss people as dumbasses who happen to focus on Obamas white hate issues. You say a bigger issue is his handlers. Ok. That being Brzezinski. I do admit I don't know an in depth history of his backer besides the Carter era, and yes it should be looked into as you say. But to overlook and consider Obamas church ties a non issue is not seeing the forest through the trees.

#18     Apr 7, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Ann Coulter hates Jews? She probably advocates not kissing their asses, so that makes her a hater? What's up with that?

I had breakfast today with a guy that believes that Jews are the cause of all evil in the modern world. He went on about it while I was thinking that my Jewish Grandfather would be laughing at the superman status given to Jews to be able to cause so much misery and be such a tiny minority of the human population... I told the guy that modern Jews are just high level gypsies, forget about it... not worth the investment in emotional negativity at all...

Ann Coulter is an astute observer of politics at times and very, very funny all the time, give the lady a break, if she can bust up the formulaic monotony created by the leftist zombies/blog minions/talking heads, so be it, we need a lot more like her...

#19     Apr 7, 2008
  10. sorry.. i have been researching this stuff for years. obama's pastor doesn't scare me even for a nano second. brzezinski wants an end to our sovereignty.

#20     Apr 7, 2008