Does Obama Believe In Winning?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I'm not defending Islam or any other religious superstition. If they, or you, think that numerical numbers are going to matter now or in the future then you are mistaken. What do I care if the major superstition is Islamic, Christian, Jewish, or Hindu? The sooner they all fall by the wayside is fine with me. They can take 'nationalism' with them.

I think we've more than compenstated for 9/11. It has cost us much in lives, money and freedom. The criminals responsible were killed and anything else is nothing less than stupid revenge.

I didn't know we were graded for spelling on forums. Stop worrying about spelling and start thinking rationally.

#11     Jan 2, 2010
  2. Gotcha. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and putting up with the hairy armpit women and we'll try to make sure that your freedoms are protected.

#12     Jan 2, 2010
  3. LOL. (And I tried so hard to not misspell anything !!!)

#13     Jan 2, 2010
  4. Can you elaborate on getting out of "their business"? Does that include not drawing any cartoons that may offend them or getting upset when they decapitate their spouses for wanting to divorce them?

#14     Jan 3, 2010