Does Obama approve of Bestiality?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

So says the race hustling lowlife who tries to claim everyone that disagrees with him is a racist. You are nothing more than a cartoon, a complete joke.

For whatever reason everyone who refused to denounce whatever comment it was from lucrum is a racist in your book, but when Obama refuses to denounce bestiality it doesnt mean that he condones it.

Like all other far left loons you have made up rules for determining that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist, but those rules dont apply to the left, and when your blatant hypocrisy is pointed out you just keep going on your merry way.

#51     Dec 8, 2011
  2. Oh, look, there's one of them now:D

#52     Dec 8, 2011
  3. Nah, I love, just love to irritate racist bigots like you. I makes my day, cabbie:D

#53     Dec 8, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Take a look in the mirror.

Racist? Check.

Bigot? Check.

Self-important obnoxious asshole? Check.

On Ignore? ... Check.

#54     Dec 8, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah, I have never seen a more pathetic human being than RCG, the guy thinks he is a rocket scientist, when he is just a male nurse. I guess this is what Adam Corolla was talking about with the liberal "everyone gets a prize" attitude, you end up with guys like RCG who have a heightened sense of self esteem for no reason, just for showing up, they dont even have to accomplish anything, and they think they are the worlds biggest hero.

#55     Dec 8, 2011
  6. Ah, that takes care 377, who should on an island somewhere sipping Margaritas, let him tell it.

I LOVE, conservatives! Especially when they do that angry white man thingy:D

#56     Dec 8, 2011
  7. Spoken from a guy who names himself after a feminine hygiene product:D :D :D

#57     Dec 8, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

It's always a race thing with you, isn't RCG?

#58     Dec 8, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that the definition of an internet troll?

#59     Dec 8, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

#60     Dec 8, 2011