Does Obama approve of Bestiality?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 7, 2011.

1. Seems they want a President who entertains bestiality discussions in The White House :( :( :(

#11     Dec 7, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

RCG simultaneously called Lucrum a toothless Appalachian redneck.

I think his point regarding the cartoon was that he was implying that a monkey could perform the duties of nurse. I didn't take it as racist at all, it was a swipe at the profession. At least that is how I perceived it.

Truth is you don't see any black pilots. I'm not sure why, probably just a cultural thing rather than lack of skills.

#12     Dec 7, 2011
  3. It's so easy to draw them out:D

#13     Dec 7, 2011
  4. All the while conveniently forgetting that luke was the aggressor in that exchange.

See, people like 377 think black folks are all good, till they decide to swing back.

Don't start none, won't be none.

#14     Dec 7, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I could find a picture with a cute monkey in a pilots suit. Would that make you feel better?

Monkeys, bestiality and airplanes. All we need is some hookers and a firetruck and we've got a good thread here. :D

#15     Dec 7, 2011
  6. Maybe you're thinking of entertaining a goat in a 3some with you and your blow up Obama boyfriend?

#16     Dec 7, 2011
  7. Again, you avoid the real issue, which is typical of your type. Your position is indefensible, thus, your deflection.

#17     Dec 7, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Max, you fucking animal!

#18     Dec 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He married a butt ugly beast didn't he?

#19     Dec 7, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Once again the reichtards in ET are talking out of their asses. Carney made the mistake of being generous to a rightwing kook/"reporter" (from WND) and got a hand full of crap as a result.

The issue was the repeal of Article 125. "Article 125 of the UCMJ didn’t ban sodomy and bestiality, it said they were the same thing." It is clearly a lie that sodomy and bestiality are the same thing. Getting rid of a lie is not the same thing as approving part of that lie.

I don't know what the current UCMJ punishment is for bestiality, maybe they are writing a new code, but the simplistic approach of the CONservatives to pretend that nuance and attention to details never matter never solves any problems, it only creates new ones.

We have now gotten rid of discrimination against homosexuals in the military. I get it that you don't approve, but that has nothing to do with bestiality. It never has and it never will. The fact that the UCMJ conflated two different sexual acts is the problem, not Carney's belated refusal to take the WND kook seriously.

#20     Dec 7, 2011