does ninja 8 have cell phone app

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by padutrader, Dec 14, 2021.

1. padutrader

padutrader

does ninja 8 have cell phone app

2. ph1l

ph1l

This could be one way to access NinjaTrader 8 from a phone app.
    https://www.ninjamobiletrader.com/

3. Thank you @ph1l

Running NinjaTrader over VPS for trading on a cell phone is great because you get the full functionality of NinjaTrader desktop, without a dumbed down phone app.

Our VPS uses Ryzen 5900x (high thread rating) CPU + NVMe drives, so there isn't any lag or freezing the way it is with other VPS hosts that only offer older Intel Xeons. Chart trading over our VPS feels just like running NinjaTrader locally.

4. wartrace

wartrace

A quick question for you. Say I have a position on using my desktop and for some reason, I lose my internet connection to your server. Could I jump on my phone and manage the position? Can I have to phone app running at the same time I am running the app on my desktop?

5. Yes to both questions!

If you lose your internet, within a few seconds you can switch to mobile data on your phone and manage the same trade, with the same workspace and all of your same indicators.

Yes, you can have it running on your phone at the same time as your desktop, and you'll be able to view/control the same trading workspace on multiple devices at the same time.

wartrace likes this.