Does Mandelbrotset trade?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spinn, Jun 29, 2009.

Does Mandelbrotset trade?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  2. Yes, but he loses money day in and day out

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. No

37 vote(s)
    54.4%
  1. spinn

spinn

Rather than continue a cat fight with a 40 post a day forum addict, Mandelbrotset will now be ignored.

#51     Jul 1, 2009
  2. He's been lusting after me for some time, apparently.

Damn closet homo just like his younger brethren, Larry Craig.

#52     Jul 1, 2009
  3. Ah yes, the two 10k posters have formed a tag team (Mandy has 1000's more as jimmyjam and other aliases, and the other douchebag is even worse). Seriously, someone set up a cage match on the floor of the NYSE. I will even let these two wimps throw the first punch ( probably an awkward slap with their eyes closed, LOL) Schedule it for 9:29 am so I can bang their hollow heads together at 9:30 to start trading, and then finish the twirps off with a tandem pile-driver in front of an admiring Erin Burnette.

Rennick Hogan out:cool:

#53     Jul 1, 2009
  4. Nice, post #9400 is just like all your others, a bunch of crap.

:cool:

#54     Jul 1, 2009
  5. Ah ... look at the little crybaby run.

Somebody's been writing checks they can't cash ... :cool:

#55     Jul 1, 2009
  6. You guys can pretty much tear each other apart in chit chat for all i care.

But BLSH - don't post disgusting photos like that anywhere on ET. I like you, and don't want to have to do something drastic so you get my point.

#56     Jul 1, 2009
  7. No worries, Ivanovich.

The deadly Quartet choose to run for the hills instead of following up on their bullshit thread.

1. spinn, after starting this nonsense thread, put me on ignore when he though he might have to trade against me.

2. eight still hasn't evern figured out how to paper-trade profitably after over 10 years of wasting his time.

3. R. Ratshit is spineless ... (yeah, I know, but it bears repeating).

4. and Rennick is more concerned with getting his social security check and not losing his dentures than he is in actually trading, period.

#57     Jul 1, 2009
  8. Roger that, chief.

Rennick brings out the worst in me.

G_d, I love that old bastard more each day.

#58     Jul 1, 2009
  9. The only thing that was missing in that photo was the peanuts.

And....well you geriatric cowboy...saddle up.....you can eat the peanuts out of my sheeeyat.

[​IMG]

#59     Jul 1, 2009
  10. This from the deadbeat who posts advice on how to scam the system:

I defaulted two and a half years ago... you can stop the calls by... Stop feeling like you should pay it back... making no payments to collectors makes the most sense...
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2414797#post2414797

Looks like he's a racist too:

Do blacks ever work? Anywhere on the planet? I worked in the private sector for decades among many thousands of different persons and basically, if I knew ten blacks in that whole time I can't recall them....
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2445966&#post2445966

And a coward and a hypocrite... if you really wanna see a good beating, Eight, spew your venom in public and see what happens to your face :p

LOSER!!!!!

#60     Jul 1, 2009