Does Mandelbrotset trade?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spinn, Jun 29, 2009.

Does Mandelbrotset trade?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  2. Yes, but he loses money day in and day out

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. No

37 vote(s)
    54.4%
  1. For as bearish as you are, shouldn't your handle be SellHiCoverlow?

#41     Jun 30, 2009
  2. spinn

spinn

In every post I have ever seen from "MBS" he calls someone a loser. If he really does have money, it was not gained from anything legitimate, unless there is money in calling people fat, or whatever else he can dream up.

If my implication was so "spiteful" why do 86%, and counting, of the respondents agree with its implication?

#42     Jun 30, 2009
  3. BuyhiSellow in trading, BentoverGabbingAnkles when it comes to MandysBrat(wurst)

Rennick out:cool:

ps. Spinning thunderdunk from the freethrow line...HOOOWAAA!!

#43     Jun 30, 2009
  4. 54% are voting he doesn't trade, which MBS admits.

I don't get your point.

MBS can take care of himself. I just wanted to dress you down for starting a thread about an individual member on a token issue, apparently because he said something to hurt your feelings or whatever.

I won't be a hypocrite, though. I starte a few threads about stock_trd3r when he was at his maximum annoyance level with thousands of one liner, substance-less posts (I refer to them as hit and runs), but can you blame me?

Try not to get caught up in the pettiness of having rolling disputes with people who you don't get along with. It's not worth it.

I've wasted 5 minutes of my life today returning fire because of idiotic comments made by Zhifaga, who, to be honest, is not stupid. My id said to let it go, but my ego took over.

#44     Jun 30, 2009
  5. Frozen at the Chosin or steaming over your face,? After you wake up from a flying hitch-kick look up and remember the baseball sized hairy things dangling half an inch from your nose.

Rennick Borat out:cool:

#45     Jun 30, 2009
  6. No he isn't stupid, but he follows two idiots around, namely
    Thunderdog and Landis.

#46     Jun 30, 2009
  7. LOL :D

When the hell did I say "I don't trade"? :confused:

I can outtrade every single one of the idiots on this thread complaining about me (which I have to admit, isn't saying much). :p
    • spinn is confused, and doesn't have a clue.
    • eight is a losing papertrader.
    • R. Ratshit is spineless.
    • Rennick is an old man who wears Depends and sits at his computer desperately every morning waiting to lose money on the next "The Ball" <strike>gamble</strike> Call.

LOL again. :)

#47     Jun 30, 2009
  8. So you failed as badly in a past comedic career as you did in life.

Damn you stink like old people, Rennick. Did you load up another depends on creamed corn and prune juice?

#48     Jun 30, 2009
  9. I didn't know and don't care.

I'm not a groupy like many here and don't follow you around, apparently hanging on your every word and move.

Sorry if I got that part wrong.

Non-Rennick, full balls intact, vibrant, continent and non-wrinkled ByLo out.

#49     Jun 30, 2009
  10. As you can see ByLoSellHi, Rennick has an active fantasy imagination and has moved in the direction of exploring his homosexual feelings, now that women reject him because he is old and broke. :D

#50     Jun 30, 2009