Does Mandelbrotset trade?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spinn, Jun 29, 2009.

Does Mandelbrotset trade?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  2. Yes, but he loses money day in and day out

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. No

37 vote(s)
    54.4%
  1. Sad that this once half way decent poster, scarred from thousands of hostile posts has amounted to what remains today. The poor bastard is joked about at the E-trade mailing room when yet another of his moms checks arrive to reload the account. He has an order book that looks like Art Cashin's, but Mandy's has a BurgerWorld logo on the header. The last time he blew out his account he dived through the open to go window unto the lap of a frightened fatlady with a #2 combo smashed between them.

Mandy, you should consider changing handles before you get taken out rubberbird style.

Rennick out:cool:

#31     Jun 30, 2009
  2. spinn

spinn

Mandy..............I believe I owe you an apology, I had no idea it was this bad.

I did not realize that 84% of the ET community believes that you either a) do not trade, or b) lose money on a daily basis. That is assuming you were not the 6 who believe you do and are posting from the shift managers computer as well.

All of this despite the fact that you make almost 40 posts per day.

Perhaps you should seek professional help or join www.puretick.com to learn how to trade?

#32     Jun 30, 2009
  3. ROTFLMAO Rennick, you're always good for a barrel of'em. :D :D :D

Hey, does anyone remember when Rennick used to make those "Ball Calls"? He would say GO LONG and the market would drop for over 100pts, and then he would say GO SHORT and the market would rally for 70 or 80 pts on the day! :eek: :D :)

Ah, those threads were almost as funny as this one! :D

#33     Jun 30, 2009
  4. I'm surprised 40 people on ET would even bother to vote, to tell you the truth.

Thank you for the homage shown to my trading skill ... :cool:

#34     Jun 30, 2009
  5. My guess...

Mandelbrot is a moderator disguised. :eek:

#35     Jun 30, 2009
  6. You must have some fryer grease on the brain, a quick search by anyone would show you heaping praise on the "Mighty Ball".

Hey Fellas, we should lay off of Mandy, he just got wrote up for having a stock chart scribbled on his paperhat where he went long 25 GM shares at .08 cents each. They eventually went to 0 and his Mom is so worried that she took all the rope out of the house. I'd be more worried about him running his scooter in the closed garage.

:cool:

#36     Jun 30, 2009
  7. LoL :D

#37     Jun 30, 2009
  8. Yeah, that was because I hated seeing an old codger like you get trashed, not because the calls were any good.

#38     Jun 30, 2009
  9. Yeah, LOL shit-for-brains.

Only an alzheimers victim like Renny would think I still trade stocks. :eek: :D

#39     Jun 30, 2009
  10. MBS has more brains than 99.9% of the bat guano-brained slobberfaces here.

He probably has more wealth than 99.99%, also.

What a spiteful, petty, jab that you took, spinn - but you're probably just another incarnation of Port or stock_turdmeist3r.

P.S. - Is the rumor true? Is Rennick really 86, and lost both testicles in Korea at Chosin?

Rennick's nuts are frozen in Chosin?

#40     Jun 30, 2009