Does it cost liberals more money for the same standard of living as a conservative?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 22, 2013.

Does it cost libs more than conservatives for same standard of living?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. What's over priced mean? NC???

Value is perception. If you spent more time trading instead of posting you'd likely understand that. Oh wait... maybe you'd actually prefer to live in the middle of nowhere on your 35k/year income?

#11     May 22, 2013
  2. 1) Did you forget #2 so soon dumbass or does where you live make you stupider than cat shit for mustache mousse?

3) So all of youse whining and crying here was for naught ?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=267585

4) I think I understand just fine dipshit.

5)Well it probably does cut down on meeting idiots like you, don't ya think?

6) Oh my I'd be downright affluent if I made so much money.
    Thanks for giving me such positive encouragement that a high income is possible for lil ole me? yor such a sweet heart.

#12     May 22, 2013
  3. PHOENIX TRADING:

If you actually did make decent money, this wouldn't even be a discussion. The fact you're arguing with me is kinda telling don't you think?

#13     May 22, 2013
  4. jem

jem

I grew up in Greenwich. It was very conservative and a truly great place when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s. it was still great in the 90s. don't know about now.

I have had offices in Rancho Sante Fe and La Jolla also very very wealthy and predominantly conservative.

#14     May 22, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Completely off topic, but that reminded me of an older guy frequently interviewed on the old FNN. His big thing was the McClellan Oscillator and Summation index. He lived in La Jolla I believe.

#15     May 22, 2013
  6. I think your apparent need to completely fabricate a quote from me is even more telling, don't you think?

#16     May 22, 2013
  7. Supply and demand it is... We live two blocks from the Pacific Ocean and pay the "luxury tax." Fortunately, we bought our house in 1992 when the tax wasn't quite as insane as it is now.

#17     May 22, 2013
  8. Eight

Eight

Compared to marxist shitholes like our inner cities where the schools are about paganism/atheism? Let's hear it for atheistic paganism! Atheistic pagans unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains!

#18     May 23, 2013
  9. jem

jem

Dow theory guy?

#19     May 23, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Westboro Baptist Church Member Blames Oklahoma Tornado On Jason Collins' Coming Out

"A prominent member of the Westboro Baptist Church is drawing a link between the Oklahoma tornado's devastation and a local team's support for openly gay NBA star Jason Collins.

"Fred Phelps Jr., the son of Westboro Baptist Church minister Fred Phelps, tweeted the following:

"OK Thunder's Durant flips God by praising fag Collins. God smashes OK. You do the math. #GodH8sFags #FagsDoomNations #FearGod #GodH8sU"

More...

#20     May 23, 2013