Does Israel have the firepower to wipe Iran off the map?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 8, 2006.

1. MRWSM

MRWSM

Israel is the 6th largest nuclear power in the world. It should be enough for Iran.

#11     May 8, 2006
  2. Did you know two hispanic boys & one girl in hilton hotel threaten Tyson they had gun, before he made two guys travel to the ground

#12     May 9, 2006
  3. Hey Z

Is it true that kissanmakeup is one of your aliases?

#13     May 9, 2006
  4. Is it true that you ___________?

#14     May 9, 2006
  5. Iran directly finances & commands Hezbollah.

Hezbollah periodically fires Katusha rockets upon civilian targets within Israel's borders.

Question: Can anyone say this does <b>not</b> qualify as a clear example of Casus Belli?

#15     May 9, 2006
  6. Would you please point to the minutes of a UN security council and/or general assembly meeting where the evidence of your claims was presented?

Thanks...

#16     May 9, 2006
  7. Unlike Arafat, who was a master of misdirection & deceit, I don't think Iran & Hezbollah have even made any efforts to deny or cover up the very basic facts I presented above.

#17     May 9, 2006
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

this is the problem with modern american thinking that has been born from an age of consumerism, and false belief that bigger is better.

i am sure i need not remind you of the terrible events of 9-11. your bombs, subs and 'superiority' did little to help then against a handful of wackos with determination and (fucked up) vision.

if firepower were the answer, there would be no conflict in israel. the palestinians would have given up. but no. still the palestinians will fight a tank with a sling shot in their right to justice and a place to live.

as for wackos trying to jump start armageddon, i hop you are including bush in that! the neo-cons are the biggest threat we have to armageddon. only america has the firepower to destroy the world 10x over. no one else. america is clearly the bunch of wackos we could all do without. not some silly fool in iran beating his chest like a little kid crying for attention. i mean whats the point of destroying the world 10x over? why not build hospitals and schools?

#18     May 9, 2006
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

good for iran. all of a sudden, iran have gone up in my opinion.

whats wrong with supporting the down trodden and oppressed fighting a regime that steals their land, cuts off their water etc etc?

didnt america and the brits support kuwait - the down trodden country against the evil iraqis trying to steal their land also?

isnt this a little hypocritical - just like americas whole stance against terrorism when it financed the ira for 35 years killing innocent british people.

how are the ira different from palestinian terrorists?

feed that to your eagle of truth - flying on the winds of freedom on fox news. lol.

#19     May 9, 2006
  10. Thanks for the opinion, but I asked for information about whether or not Israel had presented what you claim to the UN....

#20     May 9, 2006