Does Israel have right to exist in current form?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Oct 7, 2007.

Does Israel have right to exist in its current form?

1. NO. 50 years of violence, Apartheid, spying on USA, AIPAC control, Mossad False flag

27 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes. I believe the next 50 years will somehow be different

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. It's my understanding that both Arabs and Jews have been in the land now (and once before) called Israel for thousands of years and that both these peoples were for a long time all Palestinians rather than Israelites ( or Israelis ).

When the Brits decided to compensate the Jews for the atrocities inflicted on them by Europeans by giving the Jews their own state they didn't give a damn what happened to the approx. 50% of the population in the area that was Arab. The huge influx of Jews from Europe displaced the local Arabs and created the people with the present identity "Palestinians". For a variety of reasons, exactly who and where these 'Palestinians' are today is impossible to determine.

There's no doubt in my mind that the Palestinian Arabs were shafted by the Brits and that the miseries of these unfortunate people continues unabated.

Simply dismissing these people as criminals and lunatics only serves to perpetuate the problem. They're willing to die because they have nothing to live for. I think Palestinian suicide bombers are not religious fanatics; they're people who want to leave their desperate families the money they're given for giving up their lives for somebody else's cause.

Having said that I also say that Israel can't solve either their own problems or the Palestinians' problems on their own; they're preoccupied with their struggle to survive.

This whole thing is an incomprehensibly complicated mess that can never resolve itself because the dialogue between the opposing parties is hysterically accusatory.

#21     Oct 22, 2007
  2. Well... that's not entirely true
    For many centuries, Palestine was a sparsely populated, poorly cultivated and widely-neglected expanse of eroded hills, sandy deserts and malarial marshes
    the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 1922 to _1947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Arabs_in_Palestine.html

Please keep in mind that the Arabs got about half of the land during the partition and that was after they already got Transjordan which was part of the British mandate Palestine (see map earlier in the thread). In essence the area known as Palestine was partitioned in three states - 2 arab and one jewish ones. All the arabs needed to do was to accept the results of the partition and live happily in their two states. They chose to invade Israel instead...

#22     Oct 22, 2007
  3. #23     Oct 22, 2007

4. errr and no "buddy" i want you Jordanian refugees a.k.a. "palestinians out of MY LAND. if you want a "palestinian state you have one in jordan. take the next boat back!
    and i want back my land that you stole in morocco, Iraq, iran, syria, algeria, lebanon, lybia and Bahrain.
    so you give my land back and get out of my land and stay out!

#24     Oct 22, 2007
  5. LOL!

#25     Oct 22, 2007
    #26     Oct 22, 2007
    #27     Oct 22, 2007
  8. As I told you, a Khazara Polish boy does not come here and tell me what to do. I suggest you stay in your country and find something else to steal zionists boy.

Your land??? You are the most outragious thief. Your land is in Poland...I suggest you go back to it.

#28     Oct 22, 2007
  9. poland? why not choose the antartica? how the hell do you know where i am from?
    i am not you fool and i am not a zionist. zionists are the ones running the government and are currupt and bucking under pressure to hand to the jordanian refugees.
    i have heard from other members that you are a yemenite. why dont you go back to yemen?

#29     Oct 22, 2007
  10. My tribe migrated to Palestine 2000 years ago. Way before you decided to convert to Judaism for economical reason. way before you knew where the Middle East is. And way before you chose my homeland out of an assortment of countries to steal.

You heared from other members??? Khahahahahaha! Stop it sunnyskies! You are not even funny zionoboy!

#30     Oct 22, 2007