Does IB offer any gear Free or for Sale?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by hajimow, Aug 5, 2005.

1. hajimow

hajimow

What is the best T-Shirt or Cap in your collection would you say?

I don't have a favorite one but I can say that I was getting about 3 T-Shirts in a month in 1999 2000 periods. Now my resources have dried up and I am trying to convince IB to do us something :)

#11     Aug 5, 2005
  2. a toaster... because u get toasted when the quotes go down.

haha.

#12     Aug 5, 2005
  3. hajimow

hajimow

It will also be nice to have a T-shirt when you lose your shirt in a trade.

#13     Aug 5, 2005
  4. cmk

cmk

Yeah Right, IB doing something generous for customers?

HA, that was the best joke I have heard in some time.

#14     Aug 5, 2005
  5. Cyber is offering two free flat panels if you open an account. Wouldn't it make more sense to reward customers who have been with you for years?

#15     Aug 6, 2005
  6. cmk

cmk

No, it would not.

It is more rewarding to recruit new customers than to please old customers, this has been the case in all industries for a long long time.

Think of new subscriber deals on cell phones, cable modem promotional prices, all kinds of stuff.

#16     Aug 6, 2005
  7. I like the one with Ib's admonishment:

"BEWARE OF THEM WEAK ISP's"

#17     Aug 6, 2005
  8. DTK

DTK

How about an IB bumper sticker? That way people can convey their sentiments to the driver behind them and advertise for IB at the same time. :D

#18     Aug 6, 2005
  9. hajimow

hajimow

I had accounts with many many brokers in the past and now I am with IB for about 2 years and based on my past experience, I am a big fan of IB. I had problem a few times with their web trader but it does not make me to switch to any other broker. A while ago I started a thread to find any other possible broker that matches my criteria that I mentioned in my thread and I got some responses from other members confirming my search that there are none and I better stick to IB.

#19     Aug 6, 2005
  10. and here's the logo:

"I survived the TWS Crash of 05!"

:D

#20     Aug 6, 2005