Does God Suffer From Vanity?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Yes, Z, tell it like it is. Speak for Him as the authority that you are.

You are a fine example of what I am talking about. You have a disdain for people and insult them at the drop of a hat, yet you worship God and talk about spirituality as if you were an authority on the matter. That would make you the ultimate brown-nosing toady. Between the two of us, I suspect that I will not be the only one who will save on heating costs.

#11     Dec 12, 2006
  2. I see you got an F in understanding analogies in school...

Not surprised at all...

#12     Dec 12, 2006
  3. Attack the messenger, is your only play?

LOL!

We are talking about God, and you want to make it about me?

Sorry TK9, though you may see me that way, I am not your God...

#13     Dec 12, 2006
  4. Perhaps you miss the point. The purpose of this thread was to shed light on the possible nature of God as implicitly perceived by those who worship Him. Please excuse my spontaneous and incendiary remarks toward you. Thank you for your contribution.

#14     Dec 12, 2006
  5. Since you don't worship God, you worship non God, your speculations are void of anything beyond your own failed theism...

Pissed off failed theists simply don't understand those theists who didn't fail...success in worship of God makes no sense at all to the those who failed.

All they can do is pull out the sour grapes routine, and attempt to ridicule and think themselves intellectually superior to those who have not failed in their theism...

Had you not failed so badly in your own theism, you would probably not even pose the question as to God suffering from Vanity.

God does not suffer, period. God is bliss. Suffering is the realm of limited spot existence beings...

#15     Dec 12, 2006
  6. Do you see a logical problem here?

Since you don't kill children, you kill non children. So should we call you a murderer?

#16     Dec 12, 2006
  7. Thank you for your insight. Your obvious spirituality is both disarming and inspiring.

#17     Dec 12, 2006
  8. "God is a comedian playing to an audience that is to afraid to laugh". Winston Churchhill

#18     Dec 12, 2006

9. Another one would be why does a supposedly good God get angry and kill wantonly? or Why does God allow one of his human creations to kill and exterminate another and appropriate their land as stated several times in the Bible? Yet He keeps on stating "to forgive others" in the Bible.

Once religion is taken apart using logic, every notion that humans have about God falls apart, except only one. That He can do whatever He wants to do.

#19     Dec 12, 2006

10. That's a false statement. If you don't worship Him, you're then condemned to live in eternally in Hell which also negates your statement that one should "worship" God "willingly". So back to the original premise. Is God vain? because all logical conjecture leads to that conclusion.

#20     Dec 12, 2006