Does Elite Trader use "Shills?"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 88888accountant, May 24, 2008.

1. I'm an Imperial Stout bro

#11     May 25, 2008
  2. with cocaine bring it on dummies

#12     May 25, 2008
  3. Gargantuo

Gargantuo

#13     May 25, 2008
  4. You rock Cocaine.

There are so many whingy little girls here and at the other sites trying to protect newbies from themselves. The facts are that learning to trade takes some time; and you have to go down to some dead ends while you learn. So whats the problem with the "its easy come to me predators?"

The only problem is if they take too much of the money and not enough gets to the market.

#14     May 25, 2008
  5. thats actually not the problem at all. (at least not a real one in my eyes)

when u have shills running around, every thread of even minor importance is sabotaged. Edgx stuck on your platform? Hm...better not start a thread about that cause its just gonna get erased if a certain bd watching above doesn't like your tone. Want to discuss rates? Hm....better not open your trap about that cause your douche bag trading manager might call u up and ask you to pipe down otherwise how are they gonna make money.

All of these being worse for the trader. And it should come as no surprise, that it benefits who...not necessarily the shill himself, but the shill's bd.

like i'll give you one right now. I can't post an ISE order short in MSFT with laser using their hotkey. Sometimes a bid will post. i can do it with the mouse but who the hell trades with a mouse...just can't seem to get it done with a hotkey. Am i retarded? sure why not. But if you call genesis, what do they say? "ask your group leader" but what if your group leader doesn't know the answer? well then, you're just sol.

I'd like to be able to post this somewhere, and not have some shill come on and go, "everything is fine, its on your end". Genesis isn't as retarded as some other folks, meaning u can actually post a topic like this without a shill coming on board in 2 seconds to destroy the thread.

#15     May 25, 2008
  6. sumosam

sumosam

Could we define a shill? and, what is Genesis?:confused:

#16     May 25, 2008