Does EDGX pay credit Stocks below $1

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by ProPlayer, Nov 2, 2008.

1. ProPlayer

ProPlayer

i made some credit trades with EDGX in Sep on stocks below $1, and it seems that EDGX has actually paid.
    isn't it true that adding liquidity doesn't have credit anymore below $1? anybody knows, can anybody explain? please,please,please!

2. ProPlayer

ProPlayer

it does say it's free adding liquidity below $1, but I have actually got paid. it's 2.5 dollars per 1000 shares. i mean, i have already got the money!
    can anyone explain? anyone been in the situation like me?

3. Someone has made a mistake. They will figure it out eventually.......... but for now u are a winner I guess. Just don't buy anything you can't return will all that credit revenue :D

4. Euler

Euler

I've had this happen before -- the broker eventually charged me some approximation of the difference -- might have been more, might have been less, I couldn't tell.

If I were you, I'd tell the broker and see whether they fix the source of the problem. If not, I'd consider finding a new broker and/or platform. In my experience, brokers/platforms that make mistakes on something as simple as rebate schedules have a tendency to make other mistakes...not necessarily in your favor.

5. ProPlayer

ProPlayer

Thank you guys so much!