Does Cramer sleep well at night?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Jun 9, 2006.

1. thats not true. cramer only had a couple of hundred thousand cash going into this tank.he was almost fully long all the way down. he reduced to buying 100 share lots at the bottom.
    i would argue his restrictions improve his performance because he is always early with his buys.

#21     Jun 15, 2006
  2. from the aa website.

#22     Jun 15, 2006
  3. JayS

JayS

#23     Jun 16, 2006
  4. What does he care? He's doing what he enjoys - he gets paid to inflate his ego by spewing BS on television and doesn't have to risk his own cash. Besides, I read in some interview he only sleeps 2-3 hours a night so doubtful he has much time to reflect on his followers' performance.

I don't mean this in a derogatory way either, frankly if I'm bored enough to watch business programming in the evening, I find Cramer more entertaining than the financial reporting crowd.

#24     Jun 16, 2006
  5. gotta give the guy credit for his 'stock of the year' ATI@$42. If anyone watches his show and buys into the sensational BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAH!!!!!s, they were sure to buy his STOCK OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!, and that almost tripled.

Give credit where it is due.

#25     Jun 16, 2006
  6. liulala

liulala

Exactly, just name a few more like pcu, hans, shld, all are big win this year.

#26     Jun 16, 2006
  7. Josh009

Josh009

Anyone who makes investment (or trading) decisions from one source are taking a big risk. If you buy what one person tells you to buy and you lose, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Personally, I used to find Cramer entertaining, at least. Now it's just over the top hype, thanks to the marketing and production dummies at cnbc.

#27     Jun 16, 2006
  8. I have never watched his show. But after seeing this thread I turned him on last night....he was wearing a big pink hat and was waving something around screaming. A pink cowboy hat....geez

#28     Jun 16, 2006
  9. a guy that makes thousands of calls wouldnt get lucky on a few? overall his record sucks.

#29     Jun 16, 2006
  10. im ambivalent about Cramer. I have never bought any of his picks but i do enjoy watching his show. His radio show is much more informative.

One question I ask myslf is, if people arent listening to him, who are they GOING to listen to and trust? The Google ads on random webpages? Message Boards? Tipsters? Their salesman broker?

The guy isnt exactly a failure in the business, he knows what he is doing. And if you trust him, there really isn't anyone better that the average joe has access to.

#30     Jun 16, 2006