Does Cramer sleep well at night?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Jun 9, 2006.

1. It’s easy to tell people to buy and hold on an up market. When you’re wrong stocks might go down a little or stay even and when you’re right it goes up. If I remember well he broke a lot of people last time the market went bear on his website.

#11     Jun 10, 2006
  2. I'd like to break the necks of the scum that produces his show.

They are even more loathsome than Cramer.

You think HE thinks up all that idoicy on his own?

#12     Jun 11, 2006
  3. Cramer makes a couple of million dollars a year from salaries and product sales.. I doubt he gives a @#$% what his picks do lol... :D

#13     Jun 11, 2006
  4. tireg

tireg

Anyone who blindly follows Cramer's recommendations deserves what they get.

#14     Jun 12, 2006
  5. KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY KRY

#15     Jun 12, 2006
  6. I love how everyday Cramer says BUY GOOG BUY GOOG BUY GOOG!! about a week ago a caller calls in and asks Cramer what to do with this "house of pain."

Cramer laments the guy saying "How can you buy this stock so high up here? You guys need to be waiting for pullbacks"

Next day on the show, someone calls in for GOOG, whats he say? "Mon-Back!!! BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP"

#16     Jun 13, 2006
  7. KKKraptor is burying his fans. As it should be.

#17     Jun 13, 2006
  8. aa portfolio 2006 YTD Return -8.43 %
    total return since inception in 2002 9.34%
    23 positions in portfolio 4 are green

#18     Jun 15, 2006
  9. where you getten these stats from?

#19     Jun 15, 2006
  10. liulala

liulala

Please note Cramer buying heavily on the bottom. And all his stocks bounce hard today.

Also Cramer very generously let his subscriber to buy before he does. And he get restricted a lot for some stupid rules. That hurts a lot.

#20     Jun 15, 2006