Does bugscoe rate his own threads ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Does bugscoe rate his own threads......all his threads have 5 stars .:D .:D . :D

2. My threads are 5 stars certified from the state of HI.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is rating yours?

:D

4. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, he does, using alts. I've observed the same thing.

Edit: btw, you know that you can vote twice on any thread, right? Once as your account, and once again after you've logged out.

Edit2: the owner could cut server usage if he fixed that, and started logging IPs and banning the alt creators.

5. I have a suggestion...

You should consult the moderator of this site and ask him how many aliases my IP has and how often I rate my own threads.

When you find out, start a new thread and rate it 5 stars!

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I didn't realize you could determine an IP by merely examining someone's nickname.

Your observations don't have much value Ricter as you say things with certainty that cannot be determined with certainty. You lack any credibility here.

What you need is a new handle and a new attitude. Going through life as a hatefully embittered curmudgeon sounds a bit boring and probably isn't real healthy either.

You should find yourself a girlfriend. It would do wonders for your outlook and might help you with your veracity problems.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

if you believe someone has multiple accounts, he's right - complain to a moderator. they will look into it and act accordingly.

or you can just come here and make empty accusations. :confused:

8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, still steaming I see. I'm not leaving, neither are you, drop it.