Does Baron trade?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by themickey, Sep 8, 2018.

1. themickey

themickey

Wasn't sure where to ideally post this thread, so guessed chit-chat might suit.
    Have been wondering for a while - does Baron trade or invest in the markets?
    I imagine Baron would from time to time. I can't recall him ever mentioning this but it seems logical.
    And Magna, nkhoi et el, do they play the markets?
    If one were moderating a trading forum it makes sense they would be interested to also trade.
    You guys want to give some feedback on your trading interests?

2. vinc

vinc

EliteTrader.com is a group of 90,253 financial traders that help each other work through the tough and lonely journey of trading profitably.

sure he does except he doesn't want to help others:))
    and then if he doesn't one might ask why not having access to all these valuable posts here :))

3. he uses Google Finance...

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Here's your answer:

5. Baron...you have made a difference in my trading life. Thank You.

ES

Baron likes this.
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Man I wanted to hear the trailer house trading stories from the 90's live.

7. themickey

themickey

Thanks for answering in such a nice way.
    ET is indeed a top web site, for me, ET is an educational site of human phychology, more so than anything, it is indeed the 'facebook' of traders, bring the trading community together to nut out a myriad of issues. Because trading is a unique experience to everyone, probably very few traders share the same identical methods of how they attempt to profit, but one thing we do share is the journey of getting there along with the humor and pain.
    The trading journey is a life university and ET has indeed been an extremely large contributor.
    Thank you once again for your tireless efforts and enthusiasm of EliteTrader and the great results you have achieved.

Baron likes this.
  8. That's not Baron there- it's Xela.

:cool:

9. Nice desk.

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's actually a console table for a foyer or similar room that I turned into a makeshift desk.

#10     Sep 14, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.