Does Apple prove that the stock market can be a total joke?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ChkitOut, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Brighton

Brighton

And that's probably a derivative (ha!) of a lesson mothers and grandmothers have been teaching since the beginning of time:

"Don't grow up to be a person that knows the price of everything yet the value of nothing"

#31     Mar 9, 2013
  2. and some guy sold that day just because his daughter was getting married and he needed the money to pay for the wedding

#32     Mar 9, 2013
  3. Thanks guys for bringing me up. I did sell all of my Apple shares right at the top. I'm not sure who was on the other side of the trade maybe Bernanke or Obama.

#33     Mar 9, 2013
  4. Surprise

Surprise

Most likely a MM who makes money consistently !

#34     Mar 9, 2013
  5. Humpy

Humpy

I expect Apple to make a comeback in the not too distant future. 700 may then look cheap !!
    It may largely depend on it's next product.

#35     Mar 9, 2013
  6. I know I am on your ignore list, but that is a brilliant analysis. Thank you for the contribution. Maybe I should buy. "Why did you buy?"

because Humpy said he thinks it is going to 700 ob

"and what are his stock analysis qualifications?"

I don't know, he posts on et so he must be elite

#36     Mar 9, 2013
  7. Daring

Daring

Actually I think it was BigFoot or perhaps Chupacabra.

#37     Mar 9, 2013
  8. keep drinking the koolaid.

:D :D :D

#38     Mar 9, 2013
  9. i think u need to go back to finance 101. you're obviously confused as to what market value is or means.

the current price x shares outstanding IS the current market value, i dont really know what the hell you're talking about when you say price is not value or whatever... again, if i wanted to buy apple, i couldnt do it for less than 400 billion. the current market value. share price x shares outstanding.

#39     Mar 9, 2013
  10. gosh opinions are like assholes... everyones got one! haha..

#40     Mar 9, 2013