Does anyone want to publish their holy grail for intraday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TTT, Aug 9, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

Intradia is fun because I know that 99% lie

#61     Aug 10, 2018
  2. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I'll be needing that wifi...

#62     Aug 10, 2018
  3. deaddog

deaddog

Intra day holy grail; Vad Graifer's "Techniques in tape reading"; No secret anyone can buy the book.

#63     Aug 11, 2018
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Learn futures ES, NQ, YM, CL, E6 etc

Why invest your time in this, how it can help you to become profitable? Every successful trader and many here on this blog in your threads have already stated - the key is to found what will work for you. To walk from system to system is only losing your time. Every profitable system is good, the answer is the trader who is performing it.
    And I learned that you are already profitable for ten years- so what more, continue to use your system and for intraday just in a shorter timeframe, as somebody already suggested to you here.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    #64     Aug 12, 2018
    TTT and CALLumbus like this.
  5. TTT

TTT

I did not know Vadim Graifer, nor his book. Interesting, no doubt.

#65     Aug 12, 2018
  6. Your biggest edge as a trader is to be able to take a stop to protect capital and let winners run, when you daytrade your winner, is limited by time, you can let it run, but only for so long; and this is a very limiting factor.

Long story short, daytrading is a pipedream (for the most part), I suggest swing trading or position trading.

#66     Sep 8, 2018
    TTT likes this.
  7. TTT

TTT

Medium-long term is easier but intraday allows you to devote full time to what you like.
    It's my dream.

#67     Sep 8, 2018
    Bugsy likes this.
  8. Your dreaming.Intraday would consume all of your time and then some.

#68     Sep 8, 2018
  9. TTT

TTT

I know.
    I know it's very dicil.
    Speedo told me that he had achieved it.
    You have achieved it?

#69     Sep 8, 2018
  10. bln

bln

Yes! here is my holy grail for intraday:

Take a dice and throw it, if a even number comes up you go long ES, if odd number stay out and try again in 30 minutes. Set a fixed profit exit at 0.30% and fixed stop loss at 0.10%

Try it, it will work!

#70     Sep 8, 2018