Does anyone want to publish their holy grail for intraday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TTT, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Sharing with you does shit for me. I can spend all my money from trading and still not share 1 gumdrop with you. Take your entitled ass and go learn something.

#41     Aug 10, 2018
  2. John9999

John9999

Me to buddy... WAYYYYYY better for my mental state. No more early mornings (I am PST time zone) and watching every little wiggle. Plus so many less decisions to make. I was just getting so burned out with day trading

#42     Aug 10, 2018
  3. _eug_

_eug_

I also went from day trading to swing trading but I still find it just as stressful and it requires even more discipline because you need to sit on your hands and ride the positions and not get spooked out. Swings can last from several hours to several weeks and everything in between.

#43     Aug 10, 2018
  4. speedo

speedo

I prefer being flat at the end of the day but as a car dealer I once know used to say "There's an ass for every seat."

#44     Aug 10, 2018
  5. TTT

TTT

ElOchoCinco I see that you are a losing trader. I understand that you are so angry.

#45     Aug 10, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. TTT

TTT

I talk about intraday trade to have fun. That is my grail.

#46     Aug 10, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. _eug_

_eug_

How is trading fun?

#47     Aug 10, 2018
  8. Not at all, I put the effort in, you just ask question non-stop for people to share with you for no reason at all.

#48     Aug 10, 2018
  9. Dude are you actually kidding? Did you test the techniques from that other thread?

The jjrvat thread is worthless as a system because it's not precise and he never talks about closing trades.

Anek doesn't trade like that. They call tops and bottoms and don't trend follow.

#49     Aug 10, 2018
  10. TTT

TTT

They say that only children and drunks tell the truth. Some drunken trader who wants to say his holy grail?

#50     Aug 10, 2018