Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Minerva25

Minerva25

Nice, I’ve started live last month with Fxbrew after demoing few weeks. It sure is decent but haven’t had any withdrawal yet, are you still with them? Care to share if you had requested for withdrawal? How was the experience?

#81     Aug 22, 2019
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yes I agree, glad that it worked for you. I would pay attention to their offer if they received at least FCA license. Or they have one?

#82     Aug 26, 2019
  3. LewisJas

LewisJas

Yes, withdrew quite a few times now, no issues. The process was smooth and quick. As they claim, I received the amount within 48hrs.
    And as mentioned before, that I’ll be increasing amount bit by bit. Have done that. Everything has been good till now, no complaints.

#83     Sep 13, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Single withdrawal is likely to come without any problems, but they may start to upper as you begin requesting money (especially profit) on regular basis. That's where many brokers fail because you trade against them.

#84     Sep 20, 2019
  5. LewisJas

LewisJas

I get your point, but since I mentioned I withdrew 2-3 more times and the process was all good. I will surely keep your point in mind and try to withdraw in row to check. Will update soon.

#85     Sep 24, 2019
  6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yeah I just sharing my experience they told me I trade wrong strategy, off-market, no-risk trades and started to put brakes in our cooperation. Dirty outfits.

#86     Sep 25, 2019
  7. bd10

bd10

What about FX contracts on the CME? They come in all sorts of notional sizes. Any FCM should offer access to them. Centralised trading venue, no conflict of interest, sensible margins, no overnight/holding/carry fees, just a few benefits on top of my head. That's in my humble opinion the closest you get to playing on FXAll/360T with banks on the other side.

#87     Sep 28, 2019
  8. LewisJas

LewisJas

Really? Surely you’re not talking about Fxbrew, are you? I don’t see that language in them so far. In fact, I hedged a lot for some positional trades, apart from that I do scalp 10 orders a day. No one is stopping me this much. After increasing profits, I withdrew 3 times in this month, nothing shady so far.

#88     Oct 25, 2019
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

Good for you bro. I think every case is different. I made pretty high returns with them and my EA is broker sensitive that's why was asked to quit quietly. It's just my assumption. Now stick to Tickmill and Hotforex lets see how long they will allow me to earn...

#89     Oct 26, 2019
  10. EUR/DOG

EUR/DOG

There is no ideal forex broker. I think Global Prime is ok.

#90     Nov 3, 2019