Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

Nice, keep it going slowly. I've been increasing my equity at Hotforex very slowly too keeping it in line with relative profit targets - not more than 2% from equity per trade and 1% for loss.

#71     Jul 23, 2019
  2. Has anyone come across bmfn? Are they good ??

#72     Jul 28, 2019
    Mohammed Alhi likes this.
  3. p0box4

p0box4

Have you tried google? Almost nothig but negative reviews.

#73     Jul 28, 2019
  4. Hey RDK91, I've actually used BMFN had a pretty much good experience.. I made good profits, Have you traded with them before?

#74     Jul 29, 2019
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Oh two paid posters engage in nice but stupid discussion. Use your cheap tricks elsewhere morons!

#75     Jul 29, 2019
    p0box4 likes this.
  6. was genuinely looking for advice..

#76     Aug 1, 2019
  7. pipeguy

pipeguy

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5123/www.bmfn.com they lost scam case at FPA and their ratings are awful.
    Why not to start from some trusted names like IB, Tickmill, Exante, Hotforex... They open doors for all. But somehow you find scams first

#77     Aug 1, 2019
  8. Harperpro

Harperpro

I'm trading with turnkeyforex for about 3 months now, faced down on slippage few times but they are reliable IMO, account manager is nice and helpful.

#78     Aug 6, 2019
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

I heard many controversial stories about them, let's see how they process big withdrawals (if you course manage to make big profit with them). But I prefer to use some reliable brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex because I made several big withdrawals with them and everything was smooth and fast.

#79     Aug 19, 2019
  10. Harperpro

Harperpro

Made a withdrawal of $500, once and everything went smooth. I think I am going to stick with them. I read those stories and honestly, it can happen with any broker no matter what. Plus turnkey forex has been around since a decade now, and they are well-known for their trading conditions and all. Rest, let’s see what happens in the future.

#80     Aug 20, 2019