Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Minerva25

Minerva25

Did anyone try FXBrew? their services seem reliable and their trading conditions looks great.

#51     May 4, 2019
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

lack of good execution is normal for times of high volatility but if it happens too often, then it's sufficient reason to change broker. Sometimes I encounter execution problems with Hotforex but generally conditions are good and I keep close eye on it.

#52     May 7, 2019
  3. Masil

Masil

Not really. Its more like a startup broker with very good reviews, but does not have a long track record to be tagged reliable. Maybe if the are still in business after a few years can be considered. Started using Forexchief not quite long and they are a good option.

#53     May 27, 2019
  4. ssp729

ssp729

Has anyone tried Admiralmarkets?

#54     May 30, 2019
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

I used this broker for 6 months bad after bad experience move to Tickmill and Hotforex, split deposit between those two. The problem I had with Admiral is big slippage during news they handle news orders badly, maybe the server is overloaded.

#55     Jun 4, 2019
  6. ssp729

ssp729

thanks pipeguy. Iam thinking of ICMarkets and Pepperstone

#56     Jun 5, 2019
  7. DavePhan

DavePhan

I'm currently trading at Exness. It's great. The spread is low. The execution speed is fast. If you want to know more about Exness, you should check out its detailed review on BRKV Forex.

#57     Jun 5, 2019
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

Why you decided to set your choice on them? What strengths can they boast with?

#58     Jun 13, 2019
  9. ssp729

ssp729

I am follow an automated trading system, and the slippage is low... I´m still testing them

#59     Jun 13, 2019
  10. ssp729

ssp729

What is your broker?

#60     Jun 14, 2019