Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. paolob

paolob

give me your email a send you all is happen with EXNESS so you can understand better

#31     Oct 16, 2016
  2. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

But why don't you post it here for everyone to see? I can bet all the people here would be interested in what happened there... You couldn't get your money?

#32     Oct 18, 2016
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

Are you sure you are serviced from their Swiss branch? have you read your customer agreement with them?

#33     Oct 19, 2016
  4. Chubbly

Chubbly

Yes, I made sure of it.

They do have white label partners in other countries.

#34     Oct 19, 2016
  5. w3c

w3c

Withdrew 4-5 times (once a month) from my broker, is it enough for a reliable broker?

#35     Oct 26, 2016
  6. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

I think it's normal. If you trade long-term positions, it's an ordinary thing, as it seems to me

#36     Nov 1, 2016
  7. Mohdfx

Mohdfx

Hi people. Have you already heard of exness? It was a really breaking news. Is anyone from Malaysia here? My friend says that they don't register new clients, but soon old clients may be left too. Sooo... it's time to think of it, if you haven't already.. though, I didn't find any information on the official site. Just in my friend's FB

#37     Nov 22, 2017
  8. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

I am from Malaysia, but don't know, maybe it makes sense to google for some additional info... I don't trade with exness, so haven't heard anything

#38     Nov 23, 2017
  9. Why are those people still going for CySEC (Cyprus) regulated exness when there are 'better' regulated brokers (LMAX, OANDA (SG), etc).

#39     Nov 23, 2017
  10. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Exness is leaving, moreover, someone was very upset about it in this thread... I don't think someone from Malaysia will go for them further... :)

#40     Nov 23, 2017