Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. kreskos

kreskos

By the way, how did you decide what exactly this broker is reliable? After all, there is a guarantee that at one point they simply may not withdraw funds.

#121     Jun 3, 2020
  2. Andras

Andras

No need to crack you skull, if you know an expert trader, ask what broker they use. Use that same broker. I use Forexchief; it was recommended by a colleague who is a serious trader. No issues since day one.

#122     Jun 12, 2020
  3. Eden10

Eden10

I'm looking for a broker who can provide me with tight spreads and lower commission.

Read several reviews and not sure which broker is good, any suggestions.

#123     Jun 20, 2020
  4. glv123

glv123

Eden10
    Interactive Brokers, commission is 0.2 x pip value with $2 as minimum.

#124     Jun 20, 2020
  5. Diego23

Diego23

I'm from Austria and looking for a broker that is suitable for scalping, read many reviews on FP Markets and FXM not sure which broker has more advantage in scalping.

Is there anyone using one of the mentioned brokers and how is the experience while scalping ?

#125     Jun 25, 2020
  6. As you looking to Sclap, I would suggest FP Markets over FXM (Fxtm?).Spreads are much tighter with FP Markets and its regulated by ASIC. Commission cost are lower as well.

#126     Jun 26, 2020
  7. There is a list of good brokers from which you can choose the best for you. In my opinion, I like Coinexx, CMC markets and hotforex broker. I have tried these 3 brokers and find them suitable for me. Keeping accounts with more than 1 broker helps me to evaluate things in a better way. CMC Markets provide lower spreads and also offer liquidity rebates to active traders. I have been using Coinexx broker for a while now. I haven’t encountered any issues till now. With such raw spreads and lowest commission, my trades are doing so well. It offers trading in forex, commodities and indices. Hotforex provides satisfactory trading conditions and good customer support. Now the choice is yours fully :)

#127     Jun 26, 2020
  8. bublu

bublu

Better taking some time doing some research over finding out the right broker and you will not regret for sure.

#128     Jun 26, 2020
  9. Concesso

Concesso

Hi Eden10 I currently trade with FP Markets, their spreads are really tight (Averages 0.0 pips in EURUSD) and their commission is also lower when compared with other ECN brokers brokers.

FP Markets has been around for over 15 years and i can say for sure its an reliable broker with a good customer support.

#129     Jul 1, 2020
  10. Eden10

Eden10

I have been reading positive reviews about FP Markets and seem their spreads are really competitive. They also seem reliable as they have been around since 2005 and are regulated by ASIC.

Does anyone trade with them? Is there any other hidden charges apart from the spreads and commissions?

#130     Jul 6, 2020