Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. FP Markets are used by several beginners as well, I started in FP Markets as a beginner using their Demo Platform, The Demo account will not expire if you use it regularly and it only expires if you dont use for more than a month.

#111     Apr 29, 2020
  2. It's not hard to find reliable broker, all you need to make sure is if the broker is regulated and that's about it.
    Here are some of the brokers i think are quite reliable (in my personal experience)
    Xm, IC markets, eToro, FXview, Fxpro and pepperstone.

#112     Apr 29, 2020
  3. tayelebna

tayelebna

I use Alpari. They have been reliable for 1 year now

#113     Apr 30, 2020
  4. ps456a

ps456a

I've already work with some of these brokers. Thanks.

#114     Apr 30, 2020
  5. i am using fxcm. they have tightest spreads you can get in non-pb market. commission can go as low as 8 bucks/mm.

its prob the only pp which still have godfather citi pb account...hope they keep it...well half of their management are from citiclick deal so they do have huge advantage compared with others

#115     May 9, 2020
  6. Found a lot of great brokers on this thread. I am new to trading and I am experiencing an overflow of information. There are so many brokers with good review. I am having a hard time deciding which one to chose. I would like to know how did you all decide which broker is the best for you, since most of them are very similar.

#116     May 13, 2020
  7. I trade with an FP Markets, they are one of the reliable names in the business as they are in the business for over 15 years and are regulated by ASIC.

I decided to open an account with them after several feedback's from traders in my group. Their spreads are tighter compared to their competitors and they have very responsive customer service staff members as well.

#117     May 22, 2020
  8. Chyu

Chyu

Has anyone worked with binary options? I want to start now, and the conditions for working with the ExpertOption broker seemed very profitable. What do you think, a reliable option?

#118     May 26, 2020
  9. How to choose an reliable broker and which is the best platform to trade with.

And what are the Important points that i need to look for in a broker.

#119     Jun 1, 2020
  10. For reliability, one thing is must- Regulation. Whenever you look for a broker along with regulation look out for spreads, commission charge, slippage issues and withdrawals.
    Here are some for starters:
    XM, pepperstone, IC markets, Fxview, Fxpro and eToro.
    As for trading platform either MT4 or MT5 would work just fine.

#120     Jun 2, 2020