Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Are you both just shills for fp markets?

#101     Mar 3, 2020
    Opcodes likes this.
  2. Vettel5

Vettel5

I agree with Jack. Its a good broker but it doesn't require to much attention.

This is not a forum for promotion.

#102     Mar 10, 2020
  3. Which broker would be best to start off with, if your a first time user in forex trading ?

#103     Mar 11, 2020
  4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Maybe you start to distinct between Prime Brokers, Liquidity Providers, Prime of Prime, STP Retail Brokers and B Book Retail Brokers.

The thing is, every B Book Broker - the ones that are the "counter"-party to any of your "trades" - has only one goal:

your account decimated to zero.

Ask yourself the question, why the managing directors of these shops drive PorscheĀ“s. Certainly not because they give you a helping hand in achieving your trading goals.

Ask yourself the question: why are you being offered 1:500 or 1:1000 leverage?

Greatest sin you can do, is to make money with a B Book broker.....

#104     Mar 11, 2020
  5. Byrne.d46

Byrne.d46

It depends on your location and on your requirements.

#105     Mar 13, 2020
  6. Vettel5

Vettel5

How do you define a reliable forex broker ?

#106     Mar 26, 2020
  7. Logan15

Logan15

Even i am looking for a good broker, I'm into scalping and looking for a scalping type broker that has some good spreads and commission charge is less.

#107     Apr 6, 2020
  8. I pointed out earlier that Pepperstone has a 20 free trade promo for new accounts right now, it's a good way to check out their execution quality and systems without much downside:

#108     Apr 9, 2020
  9. bulls95

bulls95

As per the requirements you have stated, Turnkey forex might be a good option since the spreads they offer are pretty narrow,quite suitable for a scalper.Commission is also low i.e $2 per 100k, round trip.

#109     Apr 21, 2020
  10. Logan15

Logan15

I prefer FP Markets over others brokers, main reason being they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC (EU). FP Markets is also one of the oldest broker in the business for over 15 plus years.Their trading conditions are great. FP Markets have some of the tightest spreads starting from 0.0 pips. Multiple deposit and withdrawal options is a advantage as well.FP Markets have also secured many awards. IMO, Its better to go with a broker who hold a good reputation and been in the forex business for many years.

#110     Apr 27, 2020