Does anyone listen to Shadowtrader on Thinkorswim?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by stock777, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Is it just me or is that a useless service?

2. I like swim, but a lot of useless stuff on there.

3. ammo

ammo

i like his chart parameters, they often work out, and his attention to uvol,dvol, like a verbal indicator,plus i don't have to listen or watch cnbc

4. yeah, when the market is strong the up volume is good, and vice versa. real useful.

could make millions following that

5. I liked Peter better than Brad. Brad sounds like a good guy but the times I heard Peter he stayed on top of the action. I think they could also offer a ShadowTrader daytrading broadcast as well.

6. I didn't know they switched moderators. Maybe the other guy was better.

7. Peter has a tendency to scream out of nowhere. It's annoying.

8. I like Peter better then Brad. Peter was more entertaining, more jokes some times when market was boring and did nothing he would sing :) the guy was nuts. Brad is not bad either, when market does nothing and I'm sitting on couch and watching tv he will tell what are market conditions,
    what breath is doing, what news came out .I would not say its useless, its just better then nothing and if you don't want to listen, just don't put CNBC clowns back on.

9. ammo

ammo

they know what they are talking about and most importantly they don't give opinions, that is really annoying when its not the same as your position, that is why i don't listen to cnbc

10. cant listen to that guy for more than 2 minutes before I have to shut his nonsense down

#10     Jun 2, 2008