Does anyone knows how much can I possibly make a day in the FOREX market with $3,000?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ARISTOKRAT LAN, Apr 14, 2012.

1. comagnum

comagnum

The right question to ask is how much you can loose trading forex?

Here some real good info on Forex trading:

#41     Sep 27, 2016
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

Guys, yet another Holy Grail there, hurry up ;)

#42     Sep 30, 2016
  3. That's nice joke Xela, but we need to understand what it takes to become successful in trader. Many traders thinks that they could make money just like that and think it as a Gamble, but Forex trading is not a Gamble, and they need to understand that. They need to understand what is required to become successful in Forex Trading.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    #43     Oct 4, 2016
  4. It never got to my entry. Nevertheless it has moved 400 pips higher since i posted the alert.

#44     Oct 9, 2016
  5. I think no holy grail in trading, often indeed on many forum forex many trader talk about holy grail system, but in fact no perfect trading system that able making profit without loss

#45     Oct 10, 2016
  6. I play a similar game with USDCAD, but if you really understand why this works you will realize that it can't work forever. Its no perfect solution, only something that seems to be working for now. Profit while you can. At some point you will take a big loss.

#46     Oct 10, 2016
  7. I thought the trade had merit , its not over yet, That zone is so important if AUDNZD gets near it, its a good area to trade from.

@doggyfx, I'm not in the habit of posting rubbish trades or any trades , nor selling holy grails. I think your post was completely out of context.

#47     Oct 10, 2016
  8. Perhaps you can ask Doggyfx about Holy Grails since it was him who tried to twist a valid trade setup into some Holy Grail crook of shit.

There is NO holy grail in trading or life actually.

#48     Oct 10, 2016
  9. On daily trades whatever result obtained usually like with manual trading setup with use own analysis, in forex trading only tried to making as simple as possible, look possibility trend ahead and created plan trading.
    I think holy grail only as hot topic discussion and still as mystery

#49     Oct 11, 2016

10. Much the same. FX is a small part of my portfolio. Nevertheless, i like to find those bigger trends from the daily zones.

#50     Oct 11, 2016